If you’re looking for a projector that can be used outdoors, does not require any special setup and provides decent quality images, then Artlii Energon2 Outdoor Projector is the best candidate to consider.
Table of Contents
The design is very small and compact, so it’s ideal for small spaces. It can be mounted to a wall or used as a portable projector if you want to take it with you.
Features and specs
The Artlii Energon2 Outdoor Projector features a 1920 x 1080 resolution, 3000 lumens brightness and 2,000:1 contrast ratio. It has a 1280 x 800 native resolution, 1.3x optical zoom and HDMI, VGA and USB inputs.
The Artlii Energon2 Outdoor Projector also supports 3D technology through an active shutter 3D glasses adapter that is included with the projector itself by default (you can also purchase one separately).
- If you have an existing projector, then you will need to connect the Artlii Energon2 Outdoor Projector to your existing setup.
- If you don’t have an existing projector, then it’s time for some home improvement! The first thing that we recommend is buying a screen or wall mount for the Artlii Energon2 Outdoor Projector so that it can be easily installed and used on any surface. This will also ensure that there are no issues with glare from windows or lights in your room when using this device at night time (which happens often).
- Once everything has been set up properly, it’s time to adjust focus and zoom so that everything looks clear without losing too much quality when watching movies or playing games outside under bright sunlight conditions during summertime months like right now here where we live right now here right now right here today today today now so don’t forget about us when visiting our site again soon 🙂
- Brightness: The brightness of this projector is bright enough to light up the entire room, even when you’re standing right next to it.
- Color accuracy: The color accuracy of this projector is excellent and very close to that of our reference standard video camera (the Canon EOS 5D Mark III).
- Contrast ratio: The contrast ratio is a measure of how deep your blacks appear compared with whites and mid-tones, which can vary in different environments and settings. This one measures an impressive 3000:1!
The bottom line
The Artlii Energon2 Outdoor Projector is a good value for money projector. It delivers excellent image quality, and the brightness and color accuracy could be better, but it’s still one of the best outdoor projectors on the market right now.
The fan noise is loud enough to be distracting at times, but you can use an external speaker or pair headphones with this unit if you want to reduce that noise level even further.
This budget projector has a lot to offer.
Artlii Energon2 Outdoor Projector is a budget projector that has a lot to offer. The product is quite easy to use, set up and install. It comes with all necessary accessories like power adapter, HDMI cable and remote control for convenient operation.
The picture quality on this projector is good enough for most purposes but if you are looking for something better then you may want to consider buying another one from the same brand at higher price point (around $400). The sound quality is also very good as it produces clear voices in both videos or audio files played through its speakers which makes them ideal for watching movies in large gatherings without disturbing anyone else around you while sitting indoors during cold nights when everyone wants some warmth inside their homes due to lack of insulation outside building walls etc..
The Artlii Energon2 Outdoor Projector is a great budget projector that’s ready to light up the night. It’s got all the features you need at an affordable price, plus some extra perks like a remote control and AC adapters for longer operating times. If you want something simple for your backyard barbecue or small indoor party, this is definitely worth checking out!