The YOTON mini portable projector is a great budget projector that can be used as a small home theater system or as a presentation tool. It’s lightweight and easy to carry around, which makes it perfect for use on-the-go.
The YOTON mini projector is also affordable and has some nice features such as HDMI input and built-in speakers.
In this review we’ll cover what you get with the YOTON 1080p portable projector; how well it performs when compared to other projectors in the same price range; what limitations there are compared to full HD projectors; and finally we’ll discuss whether or not it’s worth buying this model if you’re looking for something compact/portable for your next trip or business trip!
YOTON Mini Portable Projector has a 1920x1080p resolution and a native 1280 x 800 screen size. It also features an 180-degree viewing angle, which is not the best out there, but it’s better than nothing.
On top of that, it can last 2.5 hours on a single charge—which isn’t bad considering most projectors don’t last longer than 1 hour or so in real-world use cases (the only exception here being our pick).
The device weighs 9.5 pounds and packs in 1.4 pounds when fully charged; both figures are significantly higher than other mini projectors we tested—but they’re not too bad when considering how much larger YOTON Mini Portable Projector is compared to other products on the market today: most mini projectors we’ve looked at weigh around 3 lbs., while this one weighs more like 5 lbs., which makes sense given its larger size and higher resolution display capabilities (and thus more pixels).
Installation and Setup
You can easily set up the projector using a USB cable and HDMI cable. It also comes with an Ethernet port, but you will need to purchase your own Wi-Fi router if you want to use this feature.
The YOTON Mini Portable Projector is very easy to set up, so even if it is your first time using one of these devices, installation shouldn’t take too long!
Pros and Cons
- Good image quality. The YOTON Mini has a 1920×1080 resolution, which is the same as most gaming consoles and televisions these days. This makes it easy to enjoy your favorite movies with friends while you’re at home or on the go.
- Good sound quality. The speakers are located behind the lens, so they don’t distort the picture when turned up loud enough for fun time in your favorite movie theater seats! Plus, there’s no need for external speakers or headphones—just plug into any device that has audio output (like an MP3 player).
We weren’t able to find any cons with this projector because it does everything very well! If there were one thing I’d change about my experience though…
- The YOTON Mini Portable Projector Y3 1080P Full HD is a good choice for people who want to watch movies, TV shows and other content on the go. It’s lightweight and compact, making it easy to carry around with you anywhere you go.
- The YOTON Mini Portable Projector Y3 1080P Full HD has a built-in battery that allows you to take your device anywhere without worrying about running out of power in between charges. This means that there’s no need for an external power source or cable when using this projector!
- The image quality produced by this projector was excellent; even though it uses only 720p resolution (although some people may prefer 1080p), it still manages to provide great quality images at least 95% of the time due to its large viewing area size compared with other similar products available today.”
This projector allows you to put on movie nights at home.
If you want to watch movies at home, but don’t want to spend the money on an expensive projector, the YOTON Mini Portable Projector is a great option. This little device can project on any flat surface, including walls and ceilings.
You can connect it directly to your laptop or smartphone using Bluetooth so that you can stream content from these devices right onto your wall!
The built-in speakers sound pretty good too — they’re not going to blow anyone away with their quality but they do get loud enough for most situations without being annoying or distracting.
The YOTON Mini Portable Projector is a great product for a small home. It’s lightweight and portable, so you can take it anywhere with ease.
Its small size makes it easy to use in any room of your house, as well as outside on sunny days.
This projector also has some great features which make watching movies more enjoyable than ever before!
We recommend this device if anyone wants to stay connected with their friends during outdoor activities like camping trips or road trips with family members who travel abroad often
REFERENCES AND FURTHER READING:
- If you’re looking for a best mini projector with keystone correction click here.
- Our top of the best optoma projectors under 1000 can be found here.